Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 3: I want Fruit

10:45 day 3..... I could go nuts on a big olé Bowl of fruit salad right now.  But instead I chug water and nibble on almonds.    ::sigh::

Looking forward to my leftover mexi-loaf with guacamole and lemon chia seed pudding for lunch!!
 
 
Made it through the day! Sitting at a desk all day not moving sure does make for some intense cravings, But my over abundance of Chia Pudding helped calm the craving. That and the amazing rosemary salted almonds I found at Trader Joe's. O  M G they are so good.
 
 
On another note, weighed my self this morning and took my body fat%. Not a happy camper! hoping after this 21 days I'll see that percentage and the scale budge a bit!
 
 
Tomorrow is my Friday, and this weekend I am traveling to Colorado for a friends wedding. While I'm very excited about it, I'm nervous about the food temptations that are sure to come! That and the alcohol.... The 21DSD says to avoid alcohol.... if you ask me, that's no fun at all. So we shall see how that goes! ( a little vodka soda cant REALLY  hurt right?!?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment